Intrapay is a performance-driven payment processing platform that uses a network of trusted exchangers (Payment processor) to remove from users the hassles of P2P transactions.
All a user has to do to fund or withdraw is to click a button on their app.
Our efficient network of exchangers handles the rest.
- transfer funds locally & across borders,
- Save and get a profit of up to 8% on your savings,
- Spend your crypto currency (USDT) directly from your wallet by using it to pay merchants via our NFC card & feature.
- Instance Mobile App – a mobile payment app with E-wallets
- Qpay – mobile payment with E-wallet
To make sure that our platform is efficient we have decided to reward exchangers based on their behaviors.
Certain actions on the platform means you earn a higher score and hence get more transactions routed to you. While other actions lowers your scores.
Eg. Ignoring/dropping transactions, being online and not processing transactions, and losing disputes.
IntraPay serves as the backbone for payment processing.
A network of exchangers across different countries get end-user payment request routed to them and they process it.
This system makes global transfers seamless and fast.
IntraPay would like to start business by expanding to Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Angola, Togo, Morocco, and Saudi Arabia
An Exchanger is a user on the intrapay platform.
Exchangers process the transactions our system rout to them.
You earn a commission of 1.4 – 2.0% on each transaction processed; however, the exact amount of commission you earn depends on how efficiently (quickly and accurately) you process transactions.
Yes, you have to be online. Exchangers that are offline don’t get transactions routed to them
To earn the most commission, you have to accept transactions quickly, process them fast, and complete them accurately.
Our commission structure is divided into 3 major parts:
- The speed of accepting request which constitute 0.5% of the whole commision
- The speed of processing request which constitute 0.5% of the whole commission
- The fee of processing request which makes the bulk of the commission at 1%
Still have questions?
If you can’t find answers to your questions in the FAQ section, you can always contact us. We will get back to you shortly.