Upon signing up and logging in you get a default wallet. The wallet of the country you used to sign up
To create additional wallets, click on the create wallet icon on the app homepage and select the country of the wallet from the presented country dropdown.
You can create wallets from all the countries where we are presently operating. Presently, we operate in about 10 countries.
The include: Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Angola, Togo, Morocco, and Saudi Arabia.
No, you cannot. You can only have one wallet for each country available.
Login to the Instance app
- Click on payment on the home page
- Click on the fund Icon
- Input the amount you would like to fund
- Fund the account details shown to you
- Upload the payment evidence
- Submit the request
You can add any bank of your choice. We support all banks.
There is no minimum amount.
The minimum for funding is $1.5 prorated to the local currency rate of the wallet you’re funding
Upon uploading your payment evidence, your wallet would be funded in 10 mins.
Presently, our crypto (USDT) transfer are done only over the TRON network (TRC-20)
- Savings are specific amount of money deducted from your default wallet into another wallet, the Savings Wallet
- Instance Savings plans are nicely pre-packaged products that save you the stress of setting up your own savings plans.
- You can edit your Savings plan mid way. Amount and the interval of deduction can be edited. You might have set up your savings to be 10,000 naira every month, you could decide to change it to 5,000 naira every week.
On Instance we have pre packaged you some savings plans to make things easy for you. All you have to do is activate the savings package of your choice.
There are 3 pre-packaged savings plans on instance:
- Silver Plan
- Gold Plan
All you have to do to setup a savings plan is to choose a savings package and click on fund to activate the savings package of your choice.
Yes, you can edit the amount you would like to be saving and the interval (Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
Interest is calculated on savings every 24hrs.
You can earn up to 8% per annum on your savings plans
Yes, however, if you withdraw from your savings when the withdraw window is not yet available for your Savings plan, you incurr an early savings withdrawal penalty.
Yes, there is a penalty for closing your savings early. It’s there to discourage you from closing your Savings and not meeting your financial goals.
Still have questions?
If you can’t find answers to your questions in the FAQ section, you can always contact us. We will get back to you shortly.